Preteen Thru Teenage Parenting
Can Actually Be A BLAST!
"Children have more need of
models than of critics."
Parenting, especially being the parents of preteens and teenagers, should be a fun and rewarding experience. Being good at it though is hard work.
You will learn a great deal about proper parenting in this website, yet if you are looking for a comprehensive, direct, how and why, best of the best parenting guide that you can learn from at home today and utilize to improve your parenting skills tonight, then we strongly recommend this Simple yet Effective, Step-by-Step Parenting Program - The Total Transformation® for parents to take control of their parenting skills once and for all. Our Parenting Website mirrors the parenting wisdom found in this program, yet as we could not improve on its presentation and organization, we proudly support it as the best Quick Start, no-guilt Parenting Program of its kind because it really works.
Starting with baby names through kindergarten it all seems to flow so smoothly and quickly. Before you know it puberty is at the door and you have preteens and teenagers to parent, and you suddenly wonder how a nice person like you ever got into a situation like this?
Group Of Five Happy Children Jumping Outdoors - © Stormy River
Relax. Child behavior is not a big mystery, or at least it shouldn't be. In fact, chances are your children act in ways that are remarkably similar to the parents who have raised them.
Did I just read what I thought I read?
The good news is you have just discovered a Preteen Thru Teenage Parenting Action Guide that highlights the joys and benefits of proper parenting while showing you what roles and responsibility you play in the process.
This parenting action guide is NOT for the faint of heart as it will challenge you to Act and Change where needed to get the process right for you, your family, and for the children you love so dearly.
Parenting after all is the act of lifting our children to new heights, and having a great time in the process.
This website likes to be fun, practical, and helpful to expectant parents, to parents of infants and toddlers, to parents of preteens and teenagers and beyond. We even talk about Grandparents along the way.
It doesn't matter if you are a new or seasoned parent, a single parent or a foster parent, a step parent or anything in between.
This action guide is dedicated to all who share the desire and determination to be a better parent, and passionately yet logically illustrates how to do that in the quickest and most honest way possible.
Parenting skills, child development, discipline, self esteem, teen issues such as peer pressure, proms, teen pregnancy and the temptation to dabble in drug use; this action guide covers it all.
You must be warned however, that unless you are willing to Act, Change and Adapt to the parenting skills and advice you will learn here, nothing will improve in your home or in
your relationship with your children.
If you believe true and lasting change is ALWAYS a two way street, then you have come to the right place to begin the process of being the Absolute Best Parent you always knew you could be!
Welcome and enjoy the process of learning how to love being a parent again, and how to help your children live healthy, happy and productive lives based on a solid and loving parent-child relationship that will last a lifetime.
Don't forget to follow the Parenting Action Blog also!
- About Us
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you . . .” Take a moment to read about who ‘We’ are, where ‘We’ come from, and why ‘We’ are so dedicated to this Website.
- About SBI Explains How You Can Spend More Time Being A Parent To Your Children
- About SBI explains how it is possible to spend more time with your family by altering how you provide financially for your family – The ultimate win-win scenario!
- Baby Names And Your Child’s Destiny
- Baby names. What’s in a name? What if it’s your baby’s name? Everyone can find lists of baby names and their meanings, but we offer you insights into how that name will affect your baby’s future.
- Child Behavior Is To See Who You Are By The Things Your Children Say And Do
- Child Behavior is to see yourself through your children’s words and actions. Learn how your example speaks louder than words and how that translates into your children’s behaviors.
- Contact Us
- Do you have a comment, question or suggestion about anything related to this Web site? Use the ‘Contact Us’ page to submit your comment and don’t be surprised if you get a personalized e-mail response
- Discipline Is A Safety Net For Both You And Your Children.
- Child Discipline is an essential part of a happy home. If your attempts at correction seem to add to the problems without solving them, then learn how to make this process both painless and effective.
- Foster Parents Give Love, Nurture and Stability To Children Who Need It The Most
- Foster Parents are special people who help care for the physical, mental and emotional needs of children who are at risk and in transition. Learn more about foster care and the love it provides here.
- A Free Discipline eBook: 32 Discipline Guidelines Every Parent Must Know
- Download our FREE Discipline Special Report entitled: 32 Discpline Guidelines Every Parent MUST Know, and enjoy when discipline really works for you!
- Guest Authors Are Special Parenting Guests Who Share Their Insights With Us
- Guest Authors is our latest addition to the unique and personalized parenting information and insights brought to you by this Website. Come learn remarkable parenting insights from our Guest Authors.
- International Parenting Reminds Us That Parents Are Very Similar The World Over
- International Parenting reminds us all that parents are similar the world over. Parents the world over love their children and want them to inherit a safe and peaceful earth.
- The Internet Hit Parade Ranks Web Pages. This Website Is Often On The Top
- Web pages are ranked for the quality and relevance of their content. We call these ranking the Internet Hit Parade. Our Parenting Website enjoys very high rankings in many parenting categories.
- Kindergarten Is Your Child's Gateway To Formal Education And Beyond
- Kindergarten is a child's first step out of the home and into a structured learning environment. Let us show you how to make this transition a happy one for both parent and child.
- Preteen Thru Teenage Parenting Action Blog
- This Parenting Action Blog keeps you up-to-date with all of the new content and other changes made to this valuable Preteen Thru Teenage Parenting Action Guide Web site. Subscribe here.
- Parenting Forums And Feedback - Share YOUR Favorite Parenting Stories
- Parenting Forums And Feedback is where Parents have fun sharing their favorite parenting stories while reading and commenting on parenting stories left by other guests.
- Parenting Fun Is What You And Your Whole Family Get When You Parent Correctly
- Parenting is meant to be fun and rewarding. If your Parenting Fun experience has become less than enjoyable, find out how to put the Fun back into it and FAST!
- Preteen Parenting Made Easy And Understandable
- Preteen Parenting can be confusing and frustrating. If you want to learn what makes Preteens tick while actually connecting with them, we have the answers.
- Teenage Parenting Is Founded On Open, Honest And Frequent Communication
- Teenage Parenting is the final step in helping your child prepare for adulthood. Learn what your Teenager needs and how to maximize the help you can give them.
- Parental Potpourri Is Where We Discuss A Medley Of Additional Parenting Topics
- Parenting is a topic too broad and expansive to be contained in ‘All The Usual Places’. Come enjoy this Parental Potpourri of assorted Parental topics and ideas.
- Parenting Q&A Is A Forum For You To Ask And Answer Parenting Questions
- Parenting Q&A is a Parenting Forum where you can ask Parenting Questions and hopefully get the answers you are looking for. This is just another attempt to improve your parenting experiences.
- Parenting Styles Affect You And Your Children And The Quality Of Your Home Life.
- Parenting Styles are affected by many different factors. Find out what Parenting Style you gravitate towards and if that style is the best fit for you and your children.
- Personalized Answers To Some Parenting Q&A Questions
- Personalized Answers are sometimes given to those parents who take the time to visit our Parental Q&A Forum and ask a Parenting Question. Following are some of those answers.
- Potty Training Is Just Another 'Drop' In The Parenting Bucket
- Potty Training is dreaded by many parents as stressful and frustrating. Learn to recognize when your child is ready to start the process and great toilet training results are practically guaranteed!
- Family Rules Give Order And Defines Expectations; Rewards Help Us To Celebrate
- Family Rules are necessary to define acceptable behavior within our homes. Find out how to use Family Rules and Rewards to bring order and joy into your home today.
- Single Parents Work Double Duty So Their Children Can Be Whole And Happy
- Single Parents have to do all and be all for the ones who depend on them. Learn to be a Single Parent to a child who feels like they have it all while you get it all done and more.
- Our Sitemap Lists The Pages In Our Website - A thru E
- Looking for a particular Parenting page you remember seeing? Use this Sitemap for pages A thru E.
- Our Sitemap Lists The Pages In Our Website - F thru O
- Looking for a particular Parenting page you remember seeing? Use this Sitemap for pages F thru O.
- Our Sitemap Lists The Pages In Our Website - P thru Z
- Looking for a particular Parenting page you remember seeing? Use this Sitemap for pages P thru Z.
- Derived from a 15th century noun denoting a Denial or Disavowal of Legal Claim; A Relinquishment; A Repudiation; A writing that embodies a Legal Disclaimer; Legal Mumbo Jumbo, et al
- Disclosure Statement
- Website Vision: Educate And Motivate Parents Into Positive Actions For Children
- Our Website Vision is to educate, motivate and stimulate Parents into creative ways of looking at Parenting to maximize the Parenting benefits they provide to their family and children.
- Parenting Statistics Shows Us Trends In Modern Parenting
- Parenting Statistics are an interesting and sobering way to see the latest trends in parenting today. We review just a few of them with you and the numbers will surprise you.
- Contribute to Preteen
- Would you like to share your knowledge about preteen? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.